Information about obtaining visa to study Spanish in Málaga | Debla school

  • Home
  • Do you need a VISA?

Do you need a VISA?

– Information for those students requiring a VISA to enter Spain:
If you are from outside the EU and intend to stay long-term in Spain, Debla will assist you in processing the necessary documents.